11.15.2010

Abby ended up in my bed again last night. I asked her why and she said she likes a big bed. Then she said she could put a big bed in her room. I explained how small her room is and that it would leave no room for her toys. She looked at me and said we could put them on her dresser. I think she really wants a big bed. Maybe we will have to break down and put a bigger bed in there. I don't know. I don't mind that she sleeps in there when Scott is gone but when he is home, it gets too crowded. Anyway, after Mckenzie and I dropped Abby off at school (she was much more excited about class today than Friday), we met a friend for coffee at Starbucks. We did a little shopping at Target and then it was time to come home. I got the girls some winter pjs with the feet in them. Abby just loves wearing that kind! She was heartbroken when the ones from last year got too tight to zip up without catching a little leg. Mckenzie took a long nap when we got home. She was so tired and clingy that I risked having her not go to sleep tonight. I think it was a good call. We picked Abby up from school and stopped by the purple park. The kids were so excited to go and had lots of fun. Mckenzie didn't spend as much time in the swings as she used to. She is starting to enjoy the slides a lot more. She was wearing jeans today so when she went down the slide, she just flew down. She was laughing the first time, but I noticed she used her hands to slow her down after that! We ran another errand after the park and then came home. We got to talk to Scott today which was nice. The girls and I made bead bracelets after dinner. Mckenzie didn't seem interested in making a bracelet, but Abby had lots of fun working on her pattern! I let the girls stay up a little later tonight and it seems to have worked. Mckenzie hasn't come out of her room yet. Lets hope it stays that way! Need to charge my camera battery before I can post my pics from the day. I even tried using a little manual focus today while the girls were playing at the park. I wonder if any of them turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers