11.10.2010

I was the parent helper in Abby's Starfish class today. She was so excited and kept asking me when we could leave for school. Mckenzie was not so excited because she didn't get to come with today. Scott was home and wanted to spend a little time with Mckenzie. It was a great time. I just love being in the classroom with Abby. I get to see another side of her and it makes me appreciate her even more. She is so eager to learn and loves to answer questions (doesn't always get them right) and she loves to help her little friends. When Abby's teacher asked what month it was, Abby answered "It's October, no it's November." Well this one little boy started criticizing her for saying the wrong month. Abby looked so sad and I felt bad for her. I was thankful I could be there for her. I hope my kids never act like that. Class was fun, but over too quickly. Abby headed off to her lunch bunch and I headed home. Mckenzie and Scott had a good time playing and Scott reported that Mckenzie got her colors right today! I am so happy for her. After Abby finished school, Scott and I took the girls to get haircuts. Abby jumped right in the little red car to get her haircut and sat quietly the whole time. Mckenzie was a little shy and I was worried she wasn't going to sit in the chair without a fit, but a couple of fruit snacks and me standing right next to her helped us get through the quick cut. We ran a couple of errands before heading home.
I think an appropriate title for this is "DEER CAUGHT IN HEADLIGHTS!"





BTW, I am so proud of Mckenzie. She woke up one time last night to use the potty and then woke up dry again this morning! I hope this is a trend that continues and I never have to buy diapers again!                                


1 comment:

  1. What did *I* do to the bumper??? Nothing. What did *Brent* do??? Pulled too far down a ditch at the air show and scraped it on the ground. It bent the bottom bumer upward. It is a cheap fix, but I swear this car has a hex on it. I have been pulled over 3 times, 2 with tickets in just 5 months. Watch out! The cops LOVE big white *seemingly expensive* car. Neither time was I going waaaay fast

    Yay McK! D doesn't give a crap about potty training. She does okay during the day, but I think Ben was already 100% trained by now. And they say girls are easier....not mine!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers