11.08.2010

Another Monday. They seem to come around all too often! Abby asked me to pick out her clothes today and her only complaint was my choice of shoes. I guess her decision to wear one silver sparkly shoe and one black sparkly shoe was a much better choice for her than my idea of matching shoes! So she went to school in mismatched shoes. I was surprised how many of the other moms noticed her shoes. One mom even worried that it was mismatch day and her daughter wasn't dressed for it! After dropping Abby off, Mckenzie and I came back home to await the arrival of our new king bed. After seeing how heavy the bed was, I am so glad that we paid for delivery instead of picking it up ourselves! After I got it set up, Mckenzie and I laid down to check it out. The bed must be super comfortable because Mckenzie was fast asleep within minutes and slept for over an hour! It was the perfect day for a nap too. The wind was howling and it was cold out there. Abby had a great day at school and was so excited to show me the bat cave she made. It was so cute how she described how she made it and how it took so long to do it. Apparently the kids started working on it last week and finished it today. She was so proud of her work. She even showed Scott the workings of it when he got home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers