11.20.2010

Well, I was hopeful the girls would sleep in since they went to bed later, but they decided to get up like normal. It was a very quiet day around here. We skyped with Scott this morning which was a lot of fun. Mckenzie kept trying to tell daddy she can rhyme words. She says "rhyme rhyme" and then tries to say dog, log, and frog. It doesn't come out the clearest, but she tries! I guess NickJr isn't so bad after all;) Abby sang a song for Scott and then was back to playing. We went to the park this afternoon and Abby found a little boy to play with. He showed her how to go down a pole and she was so excited to learn how to do it. Just last week at school, I was trying to help her do the same thing and she wouldn't have anything to do with it. Whenever I would try to make her do it without my help, she would cry and say she was scared. Today, she just grabbed onto the pole like she had been doing it forever and down she went with a big smile on her face. I think she did it at least 25 times before she got tired of it! Mckenzie played hide and seek with me. It was so cute to listen to her count and then see her run to find me. We ran to the store after the park and then picked up some pizza on the way home. I let the girls watch some tv while I picked up the house. I taught Abby where the volume control is on the remote and she is putting it to good use. I could clearly hear NickJr as I was vacuuming a different room from where they were watching tv! Both girls went to bed pretty easily tonight. Thank goodness! I am debating waking Mckenzie up before I go to bed and making her use the potty. When she woke up this morning, she had wet the bed, but she apparently slept right through it. Not a good sign for the potty training. I thought she was doing so much better but it feels like we are back at square one! I took some pictures at the park today, but I will add them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers