11.13.2010

I made breakfast for us this morning before we headed out to do a little shopping. The kids were really good and didn't throw major fits. We were looking for a new tv for our bedroom and found a good deal. I can't say I was sad to see the old tv carried downstairs. I think Scott would have rather thrown it out the window instead of having to carry it down. Those old tvs are so heavy! Scott was really sweet and made an appointment for me to get a mani and a pedi done today. I was going to take Abby with, but I am glad I didn't. It was a nice salon/spa, but it wasn't kid friendly. They have a policy stating no kids unless they have an appointment as well. It was very relaxing and I am so thankful I have a hubby that is so thoughtful. We picked up some pizza for dinner and called it a night. No pics today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers