11.17.2010

We got off to a rushed start this morning. I kept hitting snooze even though it was a school day for Abby and I was a parent helper again! But, we made it on time with only a little nagging from me. Abby decided to wear a tank top with a long sleeved shirt underneath along with a pair of capri's. I managed to get her into pants, but the tank top was staying. So be it. That is her personal style I guess. Mckenzie was excited to go to the nursery today and didn't fuss when I left. I had a lot of fun being in Abby's class today. I got to pick up the girls' school pics today and they are so cute! Mckenzie has the biggest smile on her face! Mckenzie and I came home and had lunch and a nap before picking Abby up from school. I was the parent helper in the afternoon class as well so we had to go a little early so I could do the cleaning. Abby's teachers were sweet enough to take Mckenzie out to play when the older kids went out. Abby was so happy to take her sister outside with her. It was pretty windy out today so we didn't play outside when we got home, just veged out inside. The kitchen had a funky smell to it today even though it has been mopped and cleaned twice in the last three days. So, I decided to do a little investigating and discovered a dead mouse in a cupboard. I was not happy to say the least and the smell made me gag. So, I called a friend to see if I could borrow her husband to take care of it for me, but unfortunately, he wasn't home. My friend offered to come over and get rid of it for me and I felt bad, but I really don't like mice and the smell was even worse, so I let her. Thank you so much for rescuing me Dee! I am forever indebted to you!!!! I felt like a wimp, but I really, really, really do not like dead animals and this was no exception! Now, I just have a whole ton of dishes to send through the dishwasher tonight and need to disinfect the cupboard again. YUCK!!!! Why do these things happen when Scott is gone???? Mckenzie and Abby are both being stinkers tonight and keep coming out of their rooms for lots of different random reasons. I hope they fall asleep soon!

Pretending to be babies!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Dee! Do you think she likes dead animals? heehee

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers