11.28.2010

Today we got up early and went to church. It is the first time we have been to church here. It was a very friendly church and the message was good too. The pastor talked about making the most of each day, asking yourself at the end of the day if you made a difference in anyone's life and living through God everyday. He was able to keep the message short without skimping on the message. Very enjoyable! And the kids behaved! I mean, no tantrums, no loud talking. It was amazing!!! I think next week we will check out the contemporary service a little later in the morning. Our kids were the only ones at the early service and I would like for them to have some interaction too. We did breakfast at a nearby diner which was pretty good too. We have eaten dinner there before, but not breakfast. We came home and hung out the rest of the day, watching football and playing with the kids. I ended up taking both girls with me to the grocery store since the Vikings game was on and the kids didn't want to stay home. I should have left them at home. It was not a fun trip. Mckenzie fell asleep in the cart and Abby complained the entire time that she couldn't walk anymore. Scott finished painting Mckenzie's bed frame today so now we just need to get it together. I am hoping by this weekend, her big girl room will be ready! I can't wait for it to all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers