11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year~two amazing little girls, a husband that I adore with my whole heart, great family, friends.  We are so blessed I could spend a very long time listing all I am thankful for! The day was pretty relaxed. I cooked a turkey and it turned out pretty darn good if I may say so myself! The kids helped me make cranberry sauce which neither of them liked. Scott doesn't like cranberries either so I have plenty of leftovers for myself! The girls didn't like the pumpkin cheesecake I made either, but I anticipated that and had ice cream for them! We got a little snow this morning, but it melted by the time it landed. It was beautiful and we took the girls outside for a couple of minutes before it got too wet! Abby was sad there wasn't enough to play in! Mckenzie wasn't to sure what to think. The girls are in bed for now. Both struggled with going to bed and each lost a favorite toy because they weren't settling down. I feel like such a nag but if they don't learn consequences now, I can't imagine how unruly they will be when they are teenagers!
Tasting the snow.

Asleep on Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers