11.01.2010

Another Monday means another school day. I forgot to have Abby do her homework again so we will have to bring it on Wednesday. I hope I am better at getting her work done once she starts Kindergarten! Before we left the house, I was picking up a few things around the house and Abby asked "Is the housekeepers coming today?" I promise I do clean even when they aren't coming to the house, although, I don't usually do it before we leave the house in the morning. Mckenzie and I played around the house this morning. I tried to work on her colors and letters, but she just didn't seem all that interested. The kid counted to eleven the other day, but ask her what color something is and half the time she gets it wrong! I took the girls to the park after picking Abby up from school. They were both so excited to go play and ran straight to the swings. We came back home and I decided to call XM radio again today. Scott has been trying to transfer our service since we got our car and had not been successful. Finally today after 33 minutes on the phone with a couple of different people, I managed to get service to our car. It was ridiculous and I am usually not angry with customer service people, but the first lady who worked in the activation department told me she couldn't help me and she ended up activating the service under the previous owner's name. She then told me I would need to talk to someone in the cancellation department because she couldn't cancel the service! HELLO! Luckily, the guy I talked to understood what I wanted to do and activated the service under our name. I was so close to cancelling all together, but I really enjoy XM radio, especially when we travel. Mckenzie is having difficulty falling asleep tonight. I thought she needed a nap this afternoon and she went to sleep right away when I put her down. But I was mistaken as the little bugger has been out of her room more times than I care to count since we put her down. I hope she settles down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers