11.23.2010

Mckenzie was up way too early for me this morning! We came downstairs and I put in the Wiggles for her to watch and gave her a yogurt to eat. That girl loves her yogurt, especially the squeezable ones. She eats at least three a day and would eat more if I let her! She fell asleep for a little bit and I did too! We didn't do much this morning. Abby said her tooth doesn't hurt anymore! I am glad for that. We ran a couple of errands this afternoon and played outside when we got back home. We were playing in the backyard and I glanced at something on the ground. I thought it was just a chewed up dog toy until I looked closer and realized it was the beautiful red cardinal that lives in our backyard. Guess that should say lived. I'm hoping some animal other than our dog was responsible for that one! We had gymnastics tonight. Abby is getting so much stronger. She is able to hold herself up on the bar now whereas before, she couldn't even get herself up! Mckenzie is such a little dare devil. She likes to walk on the high beams. I can't imagine she realizes how high up she is. I thought bedtime would be pretty easy tonight since Mckenzie didn't nap, but I was very wrong. I think her problem tonight was she was over tired. She got upset because I wouldn't let her take Scotch tape to bed and started screaming and crying so loudly! I ended up laying with her because she wasn't able to console herself. Abby couldn't fall asleep because of all the noise and now she is procrastinating going to bed herself. Every few minutes she comes out of her room to ask me another question. I hope this doesn't last long or else tomorrow will be a very long day for her at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers