11.06.2010

Today was a long day. We finally decided to go shopping for a new bed for us and a dresser for Mckenzie. We left the house around 11:30 and didn't get back until after 7pm. I didn't think buying a couple of pieces of furniture could be so tiring, but with two little girls in tow, it was. The girls were troopers though and behaved pretty good in the stores. We took the girls to Chick fil A for lunch and let them play for a little before continuing on the hunt for the perfect bed. Mckenzie was so tired and fell asleep in my arms. She didn't even wake up when I put her in her car seat! Abby had fun testing out the beds. We finally found everything we needed (at three different stores of course) and it will all be delivered this week! I am so excited to finally have a king sized bed. Maybe now it won't be so crowded when one of the little ones joins us in the middle of the night! I am also very excited to be making progress on Mckenzie's big girl room. Now that we have chosen a dresser, we can work on painting the bed we already have for her. It is a little sad that very shortly we will no longer have a need for baby furniture in this house :( I haven't decided if I want to store it or sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers