11.14.2010

The kids actually slept in a little bit this morning. Maybe they are getting used to this whole daylight savings time thing. Or, Abby may have been too comfortable in our bed to get up! I made the girls pancakes for breakfast this morning and even made a few extra to freeze! (See Ma, my kids get homemade breakfast every now and then ;)
We ran to Home Depot to pick up some paint for Mckenzie's bed. We took a knob off the dresser to match the paint, so I hope it turns out to be a good match! We watched the Vikings game this afternoon. Love the Vikings, but I sure don't like how they are playing this season! Scott didn't get to finish watching the game as he had to leave for work. The girls did a little coloring/sticker artwork this afternoon and then I let them watch tv so I could clean the house. Mckenzie fell asleep on the floor in the family room while I was cleaning. I am thinking I shouldn't have let her sleep so long because it is taking forever to get her to sleep tonight. But, when I start cleaning, I don't like to stop. So, I let her nap and now I am paying the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers