11.27.2010

We put up the rest of the Christmas decorations today. I can't find Mckenzie's stocking anywhere! I am going to have to order her another one. I hope I can find one to match ours. We ran out to get a few more decorations for the house. I think it looks ok now. We ate dinner out tonight. I was sick of turkey. I am not sure I can stand more more turkey sandwich! When we got home, the girls played together so nicely. They were having races and playing with dolls together. I love the moments they get along so like that and the little laughs I hear coming from them. Warms my heart! Both girls are fighting bedtime yet again. I don't know what is going on with them! I would love to go to bed early if it meant someone else was going to stay up to get the house in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers