11.26.2010

We decorated the Christmas tree today. It was so much fun this year. Both Abby and Mckenzie got into helping put the ornaments on the tree (especially Abby). I had a hard time at first because all the decorations were on the bottom of the tree, but as soon as I looked at the girls' faces, I realized it didn't matter where they put the ornaments. It only mattered that they had a good time decorating. We didn't get around to putting up all the other decorations. It is our first year in this house and I don't know where to put things. We plan to do it tomorrow. I went out to do a little shopping in the afternoon and got everything I had planned on getting but one thing. I then got my hair cut and highlighted for the first time in over a year! It felt so nice to get it done. It isn't exactly what I wanted but it is exactly what the stylist said she was going to do. I just couldn't picture it when she was describing her plan to me. Scott took the girls out to Target to get some candy canes for the tree and then stopped over at Chick fil A for dinner. The girls had so much fun playing and Mckenzie made it to the top of the steps all by herself. The girls got to pick out a movie to watch for movie night and stayed up late to watch it. It was fun, but both girls didn't want to go to bed afterwards and made for a long night of trying to get them to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers