11.07.2010

I spent most of the day shopping. I needed to find bedding for our new bed that is going to be delivered tomorrow as well as curtains to match and then grocery shopping to top it off. I am so thankful Scott stayed home with the girls so I could get the shopping done faster. I found most of what we needed. Scott and the girls ran to Lowe's while I was out to get some sandpaper so we can get to work on Mckenzie's bed. He also replaced the closet doors in Abby's room with purple beads. It looks so good and she really likes it. Now I don't have to worry the doors are going to fall onto one of the girls. We were all playing in the family room and Scott was tickling Mckenzie. Abby came over to snuggle with me so I started tickling her. She looked at me and said "Mom, you're not the tickler, you're the cuddler!" During story time tonight, Mckenzie kept saying "bird, one eye." over and over and then she went downstairs. When she came back upstairs, she had a color crayon and opened up her book to the page with a bird on it and started coloring another eye on the bird. I guess she wanted to see both eyes of the bird! Mckenzie refused to put a diaper on for bedtime tonight so I guess we are being forced into night time potty training. It has been a long time since she has had an accident so I guess it is time we started focusing on the nights. I just hope I don't have to change the sheets too many times tonight!

I could not get a photo of her with her eyes open today!

1 comment:

  1. A day shopping alone is nice! I'm hiring a sitter next week so I can get some shopping done!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers