11.29.2010

Another Monday... Abby did great when I dropped her off today. I am glad she was in a good mood to go to school today. Mckenzie and I hung out at the house. We did a little cleaning and a little Care Bears watching. She loves them! I did a little more online Christmas shopping today. I am trying to avoid buying all toys this year. I want to get them things they can use for a long time. Scott was done with work early today so I went to pick Abby up by myself. We took the girls to the park this afternoon. The girls and I played while Scott went for a run around the track. Abby wanted to run too, so we all did a lap together. She is quite the little runner. Barely winded after running over a half mile! This evening we worked on the tree mural for Mckenzie's bedroom. It is almost finished! I am so excited to see the finished product! Mckenzie must have liked it too because she hugged the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers