11.03.2010

Today was picture day at Abby's school. Abby didn't give me a hard time about getting dressed in the outfit I asked her to wear. Many times if I suggest an outfit for her to wear, she goes in the opposite direction. I had Mckenzie's picture taken as well. I think they will be cute pictures. Mckenzie wasn't too sure about the photographer and she was very shy at first. Abby was just happy because the photographer let her have her photo taken first since she was the oldest. I know most times I let Mckenzie go first just because she is the youngest and doesn't understand, but it was a nice reminder that I may need to switch that up every now and then. Mckenzie and I ran a couple of errands while Abby was in class and then we hung out at home. Mckenzie ended up napping on me again, but only for about thirty minutes. She was in a much better mood when I woke her and Scott didn't have too much trouble getting her to sleep. So that may be the magic number as we transition to no nap. We played outside in the front yard after Abby got home from school. The girls played restaurant and the name of their place was "Candy Catmeat". Doesn't sound the most appetizing. I had a meeting for Abby's school tonight and Scott stayed home with the girls. It was surprisingly short so I went out with one of the other moms. It was a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers