5.26.2010

Abby had her last day of preschool today :( We asked her if she was sad about that and she told us "no, some of the kids were, but not me." I guess all this moving around is going to make for one tough cookie! I stopped by her class a little early to get some pictures of Abby playing with her friends, but once she saw Mckenzie, she only wanted to play with her sister! Mckenzie didn't want to play, instead, she chose to cling to my leg. I think she was just shy around so many kids and parents. When we got home from school, Abby asked if she could go swimming. I bought the kids an inflatable pool the other day and Abby has wanted to use it since then. So we inflated the pool and filled it with water. Abby and Mckenzie helped hold the water hose while it was filling. Abby told me she was watering the pool. Both girls wanted to get in the pool right away and it was quite the challenge to get them into the house. We had lunch and it was nap time for Mckenzie. She still isn't 100% and I am glad she took a long nap. The second Abby heard Mckenzie waking up from her nap, she was upstairs, in Mckenzie's room asking her if she was ready to go swimming. The girls had a blast in the pool and it was hard to get them out of the water when it was time for dinner, even though after about 10/15 minutes in the water Abby had told me she was done!  Mckenzie didn't even want to get out of the water to eat her snack, so we had a few goldfish floating in the water. I didn't feel like cooking, so after a quick bath for my sunbathing beauties, we headed to a local diner. It was a good dinner. They serve way too much food and ice cream as well. The girls behaved and we only had a few messes. Once, I spilled my pop all over me and then Abby spilled a glass of water all over her and me. I am guessing it looked like I peed my pants when we got up to leave!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I don't think Ben was too shook up about school ending either.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers