5.20.2010

The girls both slept great last night! YAY! Abby had field day at school, which was basically a big party for all the kids who attend there. I think both girls had a good time. They had face painting, tattoos, games, popcorn, art projects, water ice. All the things kids love! Abby enjoyed running around with her friends and Mckenzie liked doing whatever Abby did. Abby got zebra stripes painted on her face and she couldn't stop smiling/looking at herself in the mirror! I asked Mckenzie if she wanted her face painted and she said no until I suggested she get a fish painted on her face. She perked right up at that suggestion and sat still while she got it done. Abby was a little cranky when we first arrived, but she got over that as soon as she got some popcorn! We stayed for a few hours and then it was time to get Mckenzie home for her nap and Scott had to go into work for a little while. Abby was sad to leave her friends. She has really blossomed with this school experience and loves spending time with her friends. After nap time, the girls and I headed out to the park. Abby rode her bike again and she is definitely building confidence. She rode a lot faster today than before. I am so proud of her! She keeps going even though she is a little scared of doing it. The girls were excited to go to the park and when Scott came home from work, he joined us there. Abby saw Scott walking up and she took off running, shouting Daddy! I love how excited she gets to see him! Mckenzie wanted nothing to do with me once Scott got there. She only wanted Scott to push her in the swing. I love how much he means to her too! Abby's friends showed up at the park too and Abby enjoyed getting to see them again. We came home and Scott gave the girls a bath while I made some dinner. Those girls were filthy from playing outside today but they had so much fun. I can't believe I cooked again. There must be something wrong with me! We went for a quick walk around the neighborhood after dinner so the dog could get outside. Abby was surprised we let her go out in her pajamas. Oh, earlier today, the girls were playing with the camera and dropped it on the ground. Scott told them to be careful with it and Abby's response was "but it didn't broke!"

1 comment:

  1. Love the collages! I guess they are finding BPA in canned goods now too. So, my question is what the heck am I supposed to eat??!! Gainesville isn't exactly all green or anything. No organic grocery stores for miles and miles. And I don't really like fruits and vegetables anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers