5.03.2010

Another wet day! Abby had school this morning and surprisingly, she didn't argue about what she was going to wear. After I dropped Abby off, Mckenzie and I went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things. She had been doing really good about not having her pacifier until it fell out of my purse in the check out line. Luckily, the clerk had some stickers that distracted her and we managed to only use her pacifier at nap time and at bedtime! Yeah! We picked Abby up from school and it looked nice enough to go for a walk, but it started down pouring before we could get out of the house! Hopefully, the rest of the week will be nicer! So, we stayed in and made the best of it. We made "homemade" chocolate chip cookies. (I figure if I put them on the pan and bake them, they should be considered homemade even if they did come from a tub of pre-made cookie dough!) Abby loved scooping the dough onto the pan and then licking her fingers.  After dinner, I was cleaning up the house (have I mentioned before my kids can make it look like a tornado has gone through the house?) and I looked over and saw both girls playing inside Dakota's kennel. I don't know what they were doing in there; I didn't even ask. They were playing so nice together that I didn't want to interrupt them. It feels like they are always fighting over who gets what toy, so it was nice to see them enjoying each other. I tried to get the girls down to bed a little earlier tonight as Mckenzie has her CT scheduled for tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital by 730 am for her scan at 9, so I am guessing we need to leave here a little after 6 to get there on time. I think it will be tough on Mckenzie since she isn't allowed to eat/drink anything before the scan due to the sedation. I am praying tomorrow goes smoothly for her; I don't want it to be anything like the last time we tried to do this! Good night all!
Watching Cars!

A little chocolate left over from her cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers