5.29.2010

Mckenzie was up bright and early this morning. Scott got up with her and Abby was up soon after. Thankfully, Abby slept much better last night and stayed in her own bed!  The girls were playing in the bathroom this morning with Abby's Polly pocket pool. I heard Abby say to Mckenzie "Don't you remember what my teacher said? She said we can't waste water!" A few minutes later, Abby came to find me and reported that Mckenzie was wasting water (she had the bathroom faucet running). I am so glad she is concerned with water conservation. Maybe I will remind her of that the next time she is taking forever in the shower! We played at home this morning and then Scott wanted to take the girls to lunch at Chick-fil-A. Abby was a little disappointed that was her "special" surprise, but she enjoyed it anyway. I think we may go there a little too often for it to be considered special anymore. Abby saw a little girl she knows from school and was so excited to see her. Mckenzie had a good time too and even sat in her highchair for a little while before wanting to sit on my lap. We came home and put Mckenzie down for her nap. After nap, we played for a little while. Of course Mckenzie wanted nothing to do with clothes. I am always so nervous about her making a mess on the carpet. Luckily, she hasn't done that yet! The girls were playing well together and Abby was rolling Mckenzie up in a blanket like a hot dog. Those girls are so silly. We went out to dinner and ran to the mall to look for some sandals. I think it was a little late in the day to take the girls shopping. Abby didn't want to listen very well and only wanted to go look at the rowboats (they were kayaks in the sporting good store). Then both girls decided to try on shoes like Scott and I were doing. Needless to say, their feet were very dirty by the time we found sandals for ourselves! Mckenzie wouldn't keep her shoes on and she kept running around the store.




Bear, check; Daddy doll, check; pacifier, check
The girl has everything needed to go potty!
(I don't think she was too happy I was taking this picture)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers