5.08.2010

Abby slept in again today. What a miracle. Now, if only I could get the dog to quit shaking and stretching right outside Mckenzie's door, I could get her to sleep in too! Abby wanted to play outside while Mckenzie was napping today. She was so excited to find strawberries growing in our backyard. I took a few photos of them and Abby kept pointing out more strawberries that she wanted me to photograph.  When Mckenzie woke up, I took the girls to Target to get some more printer paper. There was quite the drama when I told Abby we were all out of paper and she couldn't print a picture to color. I did manage to save the day by finding a scrap piece of mail that worked in the printer. Woohoo for me! I also bought sidewalk chalk. I don't know what I was thinking. I cannot stand the way chalk feels. I don't like even looking at it because I know how it feels. Yuck! I think I will hide that til Daddy gets home and he and the girls can play with that. I took the girls to Chick fil A for dinner since we were out and I didn't feel like cooking. Poor Mckenzie fell down and bumped her head on the wooden shoe rack in the play area. I didn't realize she actually hit her head until a minute or so later when I saw a bruise on her forehead. She didn't seem too upset by the whole thing. I asked the cashier for some ice and I ended up with a bag of ice bigger than Mckenzie's head! Needless to say, she wouldn't let me keep the ice on her head. I hope her hair covers her  bruise; it isn't looking too pretty! I got the girls ready for bed and got in a workout too. Scott called and he is doing fine. Hopefully I will get to talk to him again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers