5.11.2010

Same old Tuesday, hanging out at the house with the girls. We played puzzles and watched movies and played outside. It was pretty gloomy all day and kind of cold so we only played outside for a little bit. I keep a few toys hidden in the closet for rewards for the girls or to help when Scott is gone. I haven't needed to dig into my stash, but Abby found it today. She NEVER goes into the coat closet but for some reason she did today and found a soccer ball I had hidden in there. So, we did go out and play soccer for a little while, although she played with it more in the house while trying to get our shoes and coats on than she did once we got outside! Abby discovered that one of the strawberries was red, but a bird had already found it and tasted. So, we will have to wait for another strawberry to ripen. Both girls are in bed, but they are both restless. I think it might be because I put a couple of plug-ins back into the wall. They smell so strong, so I guess I will be getting rid of them. Even my nose is getting itchy and I now remember why I unplugged them before. I really wanted to leave it in the kids' bathroom because it has a funky odor that even a complete cleaning doesn't get rid of. Not sure what the smell is, but I guess we will continue to smell it! I am so excited; I ordered a new shower curtain and monogrammed towels for the girls' bathroom today! I was only looking to buy a towel for Mckenzie that matched what we had in there already, but I bought that stuff when Abby was just little and Pottery Barn didn't have anything that would really match anymore. So, I can't wait for it to arrive! Hopefully it will come before Scott gets home. I am sure he won't see a need for a new shower curtain and if it is already hanging, there isn't much to do about it then ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers