5.10.2010

Another routine day around here after a not so fun night. I was finally crawling into bed around 1:30 am when Mckenzie woke up, not she woke up like she couldn't find her pacifier and fell right back to sleep. No, she was awake, wide awake for two hours! She kept snuggling in closer to me and rubbing my back or my arm, which I really do love, I could just do without it at that time of the day! She also kept telling me to get up. I finally obliged her and took her back to her own bed at 3:30. I was expecting a major tantrum, but I guess she was finally ready to go back to sleep. Abby had preschool this morning and Mckenzie and I came home. My plan was to do laundry, but that still hasn't happened. Maybe tomorrow. We played outside after picking up Abby from school. We got to Skype with Scott tonight. We had a bad connection and lost each other for a little bit. Poor Mckenzie was so upset. She was crying and pointing to the screen saying "daddy". She was very happy when we were able to connect again and she kept touching his face on the screen. Abby had a new "trick" to show me tonight. It was flipping out of the chair backwards. She was having so much fun doing it. I remember being little and doing that... Anyway, the girls are in bed and I must get this house picked up. I really need to move somewhere  tornadoes don't spontaneously erupt everyday!

                        A little icee is always tasty!            Abby was checking out her strawberries!


The girls had fun swinging their dogs from the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers