5.23.2010

A quiet day around here. Scott got up with the girls and let me sleep in again! Yay! It was a cloudy, wet day so we hung out inside. We worked on some puzzles that Abby found from my stash of toys. I need to find a better hiding spot! After nap time, we decided to head out to the mall to do a little shopping. We were in need of some summer clothes and Scott was actually in the mood to try on clothes! As we were getting ready to leave the house, Abby stated matter of factly  "I can take my game or my lambie." I looked at her and said "really? who said that?"  Which she replied with "Can I?" When we were in the mall, Mckenzie saw a water fountain and actually said the word water. She usually uses this made up word of hers when she is talking about water. I was so excited! She is growing up so fast. Oh and she just got in her fourth front tooth on the bottom. Mckenzie now has twelve teeth! Only 8 more to go! Her teeth are coming in so much slower than Abby's did and she has a really hard time with teething. Makes me realize how lucky Abby was (and us too!).  We found some clothes and then grabbed some burgers at Five Guys. Both Scott's and my burgers were wrong the first time so Scott brought them back. The guy told us to keep them and he would make us the right ones. Well, when he brought the second batch, mine still wasn't right. There was no point in sending it back. The burger tasted good and I wasn't in the mood to wait around for try number three.  We got home and played around for a little bit before putting the girls to bed. I never even got the camera out today so no pics! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers