5.19.2010

Last night was one of the longest nights we have had in a long time. Abby didn't go to sleep until almost 10pm and Mckenzie was after 11pm! Then both of them woke up in the middle of the night, super cranky and ended up in bed with me. Poor Scott ended up on the princess couch on the floor that Abby was supposed to be sleeping on. Not sure why he didn't go to the guest bedroom. Although, he probably got more sleep than I did since the little people were so restless and kept talking to each other when they were supposed to be sleeping! Abby had school this morning and got to present her picture board to her classmates again. She did half the board on Monday and half today. She was so cute standing up there with a stick to point out her pictures and her face was glowing when the teacher was asking her questions about them. Sometimes, she just loves to be the center of attention! I brought Mckenzie with me since Scott had to work and Abby was so excited to have her little sister in class and Mckenzie was just as excited to be there. Abby was telling her friends, "this is my baby, Mckenzie Grace" and she told me we had to teach Mckenzie the hello song the class sings every day. The two of them had a blast sitting next to each other and when Abby was presenting her board, Mckenzie ran up to her twice to give hugs! I hope they will continue to be so close and loving as they grow older! Mckenzie and I went to grab a cup of coffee and came back home to play. She was pretty cranky and only wanted to watch Cars. She spilled water all over her shirt and that little bugger kept running from me when I tried to put on another. So, she ran around without her shirt on! Scott came home for lunch and I headed back to Abby's school. Today was the last day of her Chef class and they celebrated by having a "Chef Feast". It was a great time. Each child brought in a dish and we had a big lunch. The kids had so much fun and Abby loved having me in her class as much as I loved being there! I let her use my camera and she took some very funny pics as well as some pretty good ones! We came home and Scott and Abby ran a couple of errands while I stayed home with Mckenzie. She took a short nap, so I am hoping she will sleep tonight! She was pretty cranky this afternoon too; I'm not sure if isn't feeling well or if it is just teething. I wish she would get all her teeth already. She is still missing several! Scott and the girls took the Barbie Jeep around the block while I had a few moments of alone time! The house was so quiet, it was kind of eerie! We grilled some burgers for dinner (when I say we, I really mean Scott) and Mckenzie actually ate some hamburger (of course, it had to be dipped in ranch, but it still counts as protein right?).







 
Abby & her teacher Mrs. DiPaolo


Running from me when I tried to put on a shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers