5.14.2010

Today was a quiet day at the house. The girls were both up early again and we spent the day playing inside. We ran a couple of errands this morning and the girls were pretty well behaved while we were out today. I think Abby was surprised at how little time we spent at Target because when we went to the check out she said "That was quick!" I really only needed a couple of things and I knew if we stayed out any longer, I would end up taking the kids out for lunch. So, we did a quick trip and headed back home for lunch. Not sure why I even bothered making a sandwich for Mckenzie; all she did was pick at her food. But, I think I caught a glimpse of a new tooth, so that may be the reason for that. The girls are down for the night and I am hoping for a nicer day so we can spend some time outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers