5.25.2010

Mckenzie was supposed to see the doctor today about her facial cyst, but we never made it to our appt because she got sick on the way :( She had been complaining in the backseat, saying owies and holding her head. I thought she was getting an ear infection since she woke up last night with a low-grade temperature. Turns out it was a stomach ache and she started throwing up in her car seat. I was on the interstate and there was no where for me to stop. I felt so bad for her; she was crying and kept repeating "spilled" over and over. I finally found a place to park and got her cleaned up as best I could and headed back home. Good thing there was a coat in the car or she would have been riding half naked! She hasn't thrown up since, but she is still running a temp. I am wondering if she does have an ear infection as she has had a lot of drainage in the last few weeks. We will just have to wait and see. I hope she feels better tomorrow. We spent most of the day just hanging out and watching movies. The girls did spend a couple hours this evening running around naked. Lately Mckenzie hasn't wanted to put a diaper or clothes on and tonight was one of those moments. Of course since Mckenzie wasn't wearing clothes, Abby followed suit. I can't imagine what people would think if they stopped by our house this evening! The good thing was Mckenzie used her potty. She hasn't been interested in a while and she asked to use it. YAY. Maybe sometime in June we will work on getting her potty trained! Both girls are in bed. I am hoping Mckenzie has a restful night.

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! Hope she is feeling better today! And Delia takes her clothes off every day during naptime. It is a disaster bc she will then pee in her bed bc she doesn't have a pull up on. Ugh! Ben never did this. Girls are trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers