5.15.2010



Abby slept with me last night; she came over in the middle of the night scared of something. Both girls got up around 6 again this morning. I think Dakota woke Mckenzie and then we made too much noise and woke up Abby. We hung out in the house for a while, watching Dakota steal food from the kids' plates. Then we went out for a walk. Abby rode her bike, very slowly again, and I pushed Mckenzie in the stroller. I am not sure how many times I bumped into Abby because she stopped for no reason or I wasn't paying attention and started walking as fast as I normally would! Luckily, no falls! We ended up riding by her pre-school teacher's house and Abby kept asking if she could go play with Ms. Sharpe. We came back home for lunch and nap time. After nap, we went on another bike ride. She did ride a little faster, but she likes to ride slow. We decided to stop at the park before heading home. Mckenzie was so excited, shouting "park, park!" Abby ran into one of her school friends at the park and enjoyed getting to run around with her. Scott called and said they were stopping here for a couple of hours on a refueling stop. It would have been nice to go see him, but I think it would have been too hard on the girls when they had to say good bye again. We came home from the park and had some PB & J's for dinner and off to bed/bath time! The girls are both so picky with their sandwiches. Abby only likes peanut butter and it has to be cut into the shape of a dinosaur. Mckenzie will only eat hers if I break it into small pieces; otherwise, she will separate the slices, lick off the jelly, and dig her finger around in the peanut butter, eventually complaining that her fingers are sticky. Mckenzie is coughing quite a bit tonight. I think her allergies are acting up with spending so much time outside. I hope she can get some rest tonight.

(P.S I realize looking at the pictures of Mckenzie that maybe it is time for a first haircut! Those bangs are getting a little wild!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers