1.10.2011

Abby woke up in the middle of the night crying she was scared and wanted Daddy. I couldn't put her back to bed so upset, so I let her sleep with me. I will never understand why she can't stay on her half of the bed! When I woke up this morning, I was on the edge of the bed and she was snuggled right next to me leaving most of the bed empty! Dropped Abby at school and Mckenzie and I ran some errands. I made up for not visiting Target last week :) Mckenzie was getting bored and kept telling me I was taking too long. Scott's job called for him today. It really makes ya wonder if they can't keep track of their employees! I am trying to find a place to make Abby's cake for her birthday. I was going to make it myself, but I think I am going to take the easy way out! Decorating cakes is a lot of work! Abby is having a hard time with Scott being gone. I peaked in on her after I put Mckenzie to bed and she was staring at her Daddy doll and crying:( She is so heartbroken and it breaks my heart to see her like this. I don't know what I can do for her other than bring Daddy home and that surely isn't happening any time soon. So, I crawled into bed with her and sang to her until she fell asleep. I don't think I am strong enough to do that every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers