1.06.2011

Lots to do today. Abby had a playdate at the house this morning with one of her best buddies. They had so much fun playing and the three girls managed to behave themselves with only one little spat. Pretty good if you ask me! It was nice to have some adult conversation too. I get little snippets here and there, but I haven't had much actual conversation lately. After lunch and a short nap for Mckenzie, I dropped the girls off for another playdate with a friends the same age as both girls while I went to the dentist. It was nice not to have to drag them along because I think I go to the worlds slowest dentist ever. One filling took 1.5 hours, of which, I think my mouth was open an hour. Probably not, but it sure felt like it! My hands were numb by the time he was finished as I am not exactly fond of being at the dentist! The girls were excited to see me when I picked them up, but they wanted to stay and play. Unfortunately, we had to go to gymnastics so that wasn't possible. Mckenzie did well in her class today. There was actually two other girls in her class today so she had to work on waiting for her turn. I was surprised at how well she waited until she was called upon. I love how every time I tell her it is time for gymnastics, she tells me she is so excited for ballet. Guess because she wears a leotard with a tutu she thinks she is doing ballet! I caught a few glimpses of Abby during her lesson and she is getting stronger and more brave. Things she was hesitant to try before Christmas, she eagerly tried today. I love seeing the progress in my girls. Abby's teacher gave her the stamper today and Abby went to town. I think she had at least 8 dolphins on one arm! I meant to get a picture, but I forgot to do it before bath. If you look closely, the outlines are still there (so much for washable ink), but not enough to show up in a picture! A quick dinner and bath and the girls are now in bed. The girls wanted to hear the books by Daddy again tonight, but for some reason, I couldn't get the darn things to work. You have to hold the book at the exact right angle to get it to work and then it is only sometimes. Maybe it needs batteries (we put new batteries in the night Scott recorded them)? I don't know, but I do have half a mind to call the company that makes them and let them know they made a piece of junk! I felt so bad the girls didn't get to hear Scott when they were looking forward to it:(
001
Abby gave her lamb some crackers to eat at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers