1.11.2011

Mckenzie was up just after 6 this morning, wide awake and ready for her yogurt! Abby slept in a little bit longer, but why shouldn't she, she was nice and comfortable sleeping in my bed! Got the house cleaned this morning and then we ran to the post office to mail a package to Daddy and stopped by the recycling center as well. Now there is nothing left to throw away/recycle/donate in the garage for the time being. It feels so clean and organized in there! Abby wanted to do lunch at Chick fil A, but I couldn't find anyone for a playdate so we just ate at home instead. Mckenzie didn't take a nap today, other than the 15 minutes she slept in the car, so she was pretty feisty starting late afternoon and on into the evening. When she is tired, she get frustrated much more quickly than normal. The girls are in bed now. I am hoping Abby stays in her bed tonight. I bought another mattress topper to make her bed more comfortable. I am starting to think that by the time her bed is comfortable enough for her, I could have just bought a different bed! We talked with Scott this morning. I love how often he is able to call! Helps make the separation easier, although, we don't have much to say when we do talk. I can't imagine he wants to hear the mundane details of our day and he can't talk too much about his day so we are pretty much left with "I miss you and I love you!" It is snowing out right now. Lots of big, fluffy flakes! Can't wait to get out and shovel in the morning! Um, Dad, can I borrow your snowblower;)
001

2 comments:

  1. You need to get a macro lens to take pictures of those fluffy flakes. Our snow was really powdery and came down in little balls. I'm hoping for some fluffy flakes this winter, if we get anymore snow. Schools have been out 4 days already here for snow. The roads iced over and it is dangerous out there. It gives me an excuse to stay at home and not look like too much of a loser with Brayden. Three is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to add that I think you are doing a great job with your camera/new lens. Did you ever join CM's?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers