1.17.2011

I think we all were a little tired after yesterday. It was one of those cold, gloomy days and Abby didn't get out of her pj's until late afternoon. I think I asked her to get dressed a couple hundred times, but she always got sidetracked by a new toy or game. I don't know if there is something wrong with the heater, but it has been so chilly in here today. No matter what temp I adjusted the thermostat too, I couldn't get it higher than 68 and that is with having the fireplace on all day. We finally made it out of the house this afternoon. Groceries and batteries. Good times. Abby kept asking to play with the toys that required batteries and unfortunately, we didn't have the ones the toys needed. The kids were a little wild in Target, but who could blame them? They were stuck in the house all day and they always have so much energy. I was feeling lazy so we stopped at Chick fil A on the way home from shopping. It's cold enough to leave the groceries in the car (nice bonus!) and I wanted to let the kids run around a little. I thought it would make bedtime easier, but both girls kept finding reasons to come out of their rooms. I should say, Abby will come out of her room while Mckenzie just shouts for me from her bed. She has learned that I will take her stuffed animals out of her bed one by one if she gets out of her room. She was already down three tonight before the lights were off. I guess she didn't want to lose any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers