1.08.2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Both girls slept in their own bed all night and only once did I have to get up to find Mckenzie's pacifier. I can't wait until I can throw that darn thing away, but I don't think it will be happening any time soon! That is one battle I'm not sure I can do on my own! Scott called this morning and it sounds like he is settling in nicely. He is still in a temporary room so until he gets a permanent room we will not be able to Skype, but that's ok. Abby has been telling me how much she misses Scott and wishes he were home. I am so thankful his deployment is as short as it is. I cannot imagine him missing an entire year or even longer. We really are blessed. I'm just hoping he won't be gone on as many trips once he returns from this one. The girls and I didn't go anywhere today. We hung out at home and worked on some special craft projects that I need to get in the mail soon. And, I called a guy about the noise in the attic and he was able to come out today. Turns out there are some mice hiding out up there. Lucky us! So, hopefully his humane way to get rid of the mice will work. Otherwise, I will be setting traps and calling my friend to check them!
014
008

1 comment:

  1. What is the humane way? And if they are still living, what do they do with them afterward?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers