1.09.2011

I had very good intentions of getting the girls to church today, but it didn't happen. I think I am a little nervous to take them by myself. They aren't bad in church when there are two of us to entertain them, I just worry how they will act when it is only me. Hopefully next Sunday I will find out! So, today we spent the day lounging around. We did make it to the grocery store which was crazy busy again today. I need to learn not to run out of milk on the weekends! We got to Skype with Scott today. It was nice and hard all at the same time. Mckenzie was just excited to see Scott and kept saying hi over and over. I think she likes watching herself on the camera. Abby had a hard time with it and got very sad talking to Scott. She told me how she wanted Daddy to come home and how much she misses him. Breaks my heart when she says that. Normally when she says things like that when he is gone I get to tell her it will only be a few more days. At bedtime tonight, she insisted she hold onto her Daddy doll. Makes me want to cry when she misses him that much. If only we had a normal job without deployments. It is times like this I really wish we could go back to the way it was in Florida!
007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers