1.21.2011

MixMatch Day

Abby's class was doing mix and match today. It was fun to pick out her clothes, although it wasn't much of a stretch since she has quite the unique sense of style. I think many days around here could be called Mixmatch day! I love that she has such a strong sense of what she wants. I hope that will translate into strong Independence when she is older. Abby did wear two different colored shoes which happens at least three days a week. One of the other preschool moms commented to me that she wondered if Abby was going to wear matching shoes for the day! After I dropped Abby and her little friend at school, Mckenzie and I went to Petsmart to drop the dog off for a bath. She really needed one! We met the pest guy at the house and he checked around the attic and didn't see anything up there. So, it must have fallen into the wall. Unfortunately, I don't spend enough time in Abby's room to have heard where the darn thing was scratching around so we will have to wait out the smell. He said it should take a week or so. Abby will just have to sleep in the playroom on her princess sofa. If this had been my house, I would have made him cut holes in the walls until he found the damn thing and then worried about fixing the walls after that! I realize it is just a mouse, it just drives me nuts to have them in my house. They seem so dirty to me and I feel like I'm doing something wrong to have so many mice in the house. I took the girls and their friend to Chick fil A for lunch today and then back to our house for a play date. I just have to say it was very exhausting to have all three of them running around the house, dumping out toys left and right. It looked like a tornado went through EVERY room in the house! I didn't realize we had so many toys! We Skyped with Scott this afternoon. It was great to talk to him and see him and his newly bald head. Yep, he shaved his head. He says there is still a little hair there and I'm sure there is but looking at him on the computer, he looks completely bald! I have to say, he looks a lot younger to me than he did before! The girls couldn't get over the idea that he shaved his head. We took Abby's friend home after we finished talking to Scott and Mckenzie was so tired she fell asleep about two seconds after leaving the driveway. Abby had a blast riding in the way back of the car. I was wishing there wasn't any snow on the ground because the car is now a dirty mess from those little girls climbing all over it. Oh, this morning when we picked up Abby's friend for school, the dog was such a pain in the butt. She kept trying to get out of the car as Sophia climbed in and she finally succeeded. So, I got to chase after her! Today was a very long day!
Oh, Happy Anniversary to my sis and her hubby!
005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers