1.04.2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

Abby started back at school today and she was very excited to go. I only had to ask her once to get dressed which is the rarity! She picked out a sweater and then asked if Mckenzie could wear the same one. We were in a rush to get out the door which seems to be the story of my life. I really wish that I was more organized in the mornings! Mckenzie and I came back to home hang out. I really should have done some cleaning, but I didn't feel like it. And, I wanted to sort all those clothes and get them listed on Craig's list, but I didn't get around to that either. Mckenzie and I played and before ya know it, it was lunch time and nap time. Unfortunately, it wasn't until nap time that I realized that I left bear in Abby's basket at school. I felt so bad for Mckenzie having to take a nap without her lovie, but she did really well. I just gave her a stuffed animal and she was good to go (after a few tears). We picked Abby up from school and she was very happy to tell me about her day. The girls and I must have been in some kind of mood this afternoon, because it was chaos around here. Timeouts, fighting over toys, just not a good day. I am hoping tomorrow is better :) We are one day closer to Scott coming home. If I look at it that way, it won't seem to be as long! My email account got hacked this morning and I lost every email I had! I am so irritated that someone would do that. I never made hard copies of the emails that I have for the school board and I feel lost without them. I managed to get all the stuff out of the garage for bulk garbage pickup tomorrow. I just hope they take it all! The only thing that was difficult to get down to the curb was the queen bed! On a good note, we got to talk to Scott today. He is still waiting on a plane to take him overseas. He should be leaving very early in the morning as long as the mission doesn't get pushed back again. I guess this is part of the reason he needs to leave so much earlier than his actual report date. Mckenzie went to be very easy tonight, but Abby didn't want to go to bed again. She is now sleeping in my bed. I hope this doesn't become the new norm!
005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers