1.19.2011

Another day of school for Abby. We got up early enough today that Abby had time to finish her homework and get to school without rushing around. Mckenzie and I ran to the store. I forgot to get thank you notes the other day and then Mckenzie and I came back home. She is such a little stinker. We were working on her colors and she got about 75% of them wrong, but as I listened to her talk throughout the day, she managed to identify her colors without trouble. I think she just doesn't like when I drill her on colors. We got to Skype with Scott this afternoon. Horrible connection again for most of the conversation, but the girls enjoyed seeing their Daddy. Abby got another birthday present today from one of her friends that couldn't make her party. It was a polly pocket toy dressing room. So, you put the doll in undressed and she comes out with clothes on. Abby was super excited to get that toy and the girls had fun playing/fighting over it, like any new toy around here! The girls are in bed. I had to lay on Mckenzie's floor again tonight. I remember Abby going through a similar stage and we spent many nights in bed with her. I hope this doesn't last too long because I am sure it is very stressful for her.
015
She goes in without clothes...
011
And comes out dressed!!!
012
010
She didn't want to look at me for a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers