1.29.2011

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I convinced Abby and Mckenzie to watch tv in my bed so I could catch a few extra minutes of sleep. I stayed up late to work on the blog book and I also had a book I wanted to finish reading. Our day was so routine. Playing games, watching some tv. Nothing too exciting. We did get to Skype with Scott. We look forward to those moments. Mckenzie was very talkative today and was speaking in clear sentences! She is growing up too fast! She couldn't get enough of Daddy and wouldn't sit on my lap to chat with Dad. She had to have the chair all to herself! Abby spent a few minutes talking, but then she was off. Toys needed to be played with! Bedtime was better tonight. Mckenzie went right to sleep. Abby is the one that gave me a little trouble, but I laid down with her and she was asleep shortly after that. I finished the blog book from last year tonight. I need to look over it one last time and then I can order it. Such a relief to have finished it.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I haven't even begun....procrastinator as usual. What size did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers