1.01.2011

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! We started off the New Year by being a little lazy this morning, just hanging out around the house. Scott and I cleaned out the garage this afternoon. It took a couple of hours, but my car will now fit (though I am a little scared to pull it in because the car is so big and the garage isn't!). Scott took a truck full of stuff to recycle and another truck full of stuff to good will. We have more to take to Good will, but I can get that done. The girls played out in the snow for awhile and then came in to warm up by the fire. It wasn't cold out, it was just wet as the temp was in the 40's or 50's. Very nice day to organize the garage and play outside. When we came inside to check on the girls, they were both running around in their undies. Abby said it was because they were cold. I guess that means their clothes were cold so they took them off. Not really sure, but I do know our kids like to run around sans clothing. I managed to clean out our closet today and I am determined to get something done with all those baby clothes we still have. I had Scott bring them downstairs for me so there will be no way I can continue to ignore them! I also managed to get 5 or 6 loads of laundry washed, folded, and put away!I didn't get to play with the kids much, but I was trying to let them have a little alone time with Scott. Besides, if I watch him play with the girls, all I can think about is how this is the last night he gets to play with them or tuck them into bed for quite awhile:( Abby was funny at dinner tonight. She asked me when her boobies were going to get long like mine are. Not exactly the description I was looking for... Tonight at bedtime, Scott gave each girl a quilt that has photos of the family on it. Just another way he can be with the girls whenever they want him to be.
019
018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers