1.20.2011

Mice Mice go AWAY!!!

The girls were better behaved today than the last few days and I am so thankful because I really needed a break from all the arguing! We worked on a craft project to mail to Scott and made it to the post office to mail it. As we were waiting in line to mail our package, Mckenzie looks at me and tells me very loudly that she needs to go poop. Gotta love what kids say! We had gymnastics tonight and then it was home for a PB&J before bath and bed. I left Abby's bedroom door closed while we were gone to see if I was really smelling dead mouse. When I opened her door, a very powerful stench came out of the room and nearly made me throw up. Abby is scared to go into her room because she thinks the mice are going to get her. I tried to explain a dead mouse can't do anything but stink up her room, but she is still afraid. I hope after the smell dissipates she is willing to go into her room. She is sleeping in the playroom tonight. I just hope the smell doesn't travel into there. It is really strong now and Abby won't sleep with her door closed. I called the pest guy and he will be out tomorrow morning. I hope he can resolve this situation. I am fed up with it. My kids shouldn't have to live in a house with mice. I am disgusted and wish I could move away from this place. I had ordered the girls each a bookcase and they were delivered today. I can't believe how quickly they shipped. A little heavy, but I managed to get the boxes into the garage and take the stuff upstairs in pieces. I managed to get one out of two assembled without any damaged. On the first one I assembled, the screws went right through the shelf leaving huge marks. Luckily, PBK has amazing customer service and they will be shipping a new bookcase out tomorrow. I'm sure the customer service agent thought I was a little crazy when I started crying after she told me it was no problem to replace it. I am just so thankful they are able to fix one thing for me so easily. It was a long day and I think I'm a teeny bit stressed. I should probably get to bed soon. No pictures today. The ones I took turned out like garbage and aren't worth posting:( Maybe I will get something better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the mice. Sucks that you are dealing with it alone. Hopefully the pest guy can take care of business for you. And yes PBK has great CS. It took FOREVER to get all of D's furniture, but in the end we saved $$ bc they gave us a discount for our hassle. All you need to do is ask!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers