1.26.2011

January 26, 2011

Snow, then rain, then some more snow. It is going to be a slippery mess out there tomorrow. I am glad there was a break in the snow earlier today to give me a chance to shovel the driveway before this snow fell tonight or it would be really heavy to shovel tomorrow. Abby had school today and Mckenzie and I hung out at the house. We picked Abby up from school and headed back home. The girls played nicely (for the most part) while I shoveled and even when I came back in, there seemed to be some sort of strange peace around here. Not too much arguing over toys. I guess they were just saving it all up for bedtime. Another not so pretty night trying to get the girls to sleep. I'm not sure how much longer any of us can take the bedtime battles we have going on here!
020

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers