7.29.2010

Abby ended up in my bed last night and Mckenzie and I ended up in the guest bedroom. Good thing though, both girls slept until 9! So, we had a very late start to the day. I had a board meeting for Abby's preschool today so the girls and I headed over to one of the other board member's house this afternoon. The girls had a blast playing with all the kids that were there and Mckenzie even wore herself out enough to take a nap over there. When it was time to go, Abby wanted to stay and play. I am so glad they had fun. I was a little worried they would be a little too rowdy and make it difficult to pay attention to the meeting, but I was wrong. They both behaved very well!  We came home and played for a little while before getting supper going. It was an uneventful day around here. Saw on the news earlier today about a C-17 crash in Alaska killing the four crew members. Such a sad story and we are praying for the victims families. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them right now as the crew was only practicing for an airshow. They were at home. They weren't out on a mission where the thought of something happening is always playing in the back of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers