7.06.2010

Both girls slept in for us this morning which was a nice surprise. I ended up sleeping on Mckenzie's floor for a little while again as she woke up in the middle of the night. Then Abby came into our room and was scared of being in the guest room all by herself, so I spent the rest of the night in there with her. Scott took the girls to the base this morning. I had some stuff I had to do at the house for the preschool board and I needed quiet. I had a meeting for the board in the afternoon as well, so the girls spent the better part of the day with Scott. When Scott was organizing Abby's room, he overheard Abby say to Mckenzie "Mckenzie, we don't throw things on the floor. That's not appointment!". Scott asked Abby if she meant appropriate instead, but she said no, insisting it was appointment. Abby directed Scott where to move the furniture in her room and it looks really good. I think the purple was a good choice too. It feels more like home in there now! After dinner, we finished putting the pictures up in her room and we even got a few put up in our bedroom! I didn't get around to taking any pictures today. I will try to take a picture of Abby's room tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers