7.17.2010

Another quiet morning/afternoon around here. The girls put together a Cars puzzle and it was so cute to listen to them. Abby told me I couldn't see what they were doing until they were done, so I just had to listen. Abby coached Mckenzie along, telling her where to put the pieces and when one would fit, they both cheered loudly. I finally got to see what the finished puzzle and they were both so proud of what they had accomplished. Not an ounce of help from me. I am so proud of the way they worked together. Moments like that make up for all those silly little arguments they have throughout the day. I took the girls out for Chick fil A for dinner. I thought we had better leave the house at least once this weekend. No other plans scheduled so I am guessing tomorrow will be super exciting! They had fun playing on the slide again and Mckenzie actually climbed one of the stairs without Abby's help. It scared the living daylights out of me because she almost fell, but she held on. When we got home, I let the girls play outside in the backyard while I picked up the family room (playing inside all day=tornado). I heard giggles and squeals for awhile as they played with bubbles. Then I heard the water come on, but Abby has been watering the flowers out back for me, so I thought nothing of it. Well, I guess I should have checked on those little stinkers sooner because they were a soaking wet mess by the time I got out there. Mckenzie was spraying water at Abby and on herself. They thought they were hilarious! Good thing Abby was dressed so warm in her winter tights today! Abby tired to get me wet, but luckily I am still faster than she is! So, it got pretty late getting the girls to bed after having to give them a bath to warm up. That water was super cold. I don't know how they could play in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers