7.10.2010

Scott got up with Mckenzie this morning since I spent most of the night on her floor again. I guess I was wrong about her sleeping better :-( Abby crawled into bed with me and we stayed in bed time 9am! Crazy! We should have gotten up earlier because Scott needed to mow the grass today and just as he started, it started sprinkling. He finished and was pretty wet by the time he was done. No complaints from him though, he said it was nice and cool! During Mckenzie's nap, Scott and Abby ran to the grocery store as Scott needed to buy food for the trip he left on today. Scott packed up and left this afternoon. I really wish he wasn't going on this trip, but he was the only one that could do it. At least it is a short one, but I really wish he wasn't doing it. It is always hard to watch him say good bye to the girls. I took the girls to Chick fil A for a distraction and we played there for almost 2 hours! Abby helped Mckenzie climb the stairs so they could go down the slide together. It was so sweet to see Abby help her little sister and Mckenzie was so excited to be going down the slide with Abby.  Bed time isn't going so smoothly. Abby is crying, telling me she isn't tired and that she is scared of her room. Oh, and she doesn't like her room. Purple isn't her favorite anymore!!! Love the excuses tonight! Mckenzie is rolling around in her crib and babbling as well. I sure hope they both settle down soon!!!
A blurry pic, but that is all I snapped today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers