7.11.2010

 I should not have stayed up so late reading last night! Mckenzie was restless all night and Abby came into my room around 5 to let me know the sun was coming up. Thanks! I got her to stay in bed with me until just before 6, but she was ready to go at the point. At least Mckenzie slept until after 7. We went to Target this morning and Abby told me she would like to live at Target! I guess we go there a little too often if she is thinking about moving in! Got the girls home and Mckenzie down for a nap. After coloring with Abby for an hour, I convinced her she needed a little nap if we were going to play at the park and so we both got in an hour snooze before Mckenzie was done with her nap. It was very refreshing considering I had less than four hours of sleep! We talked to Scott for a little bit and he was doing fine. Tired, but that seems to be the norm when he is traveling. The girls and I went to the park and on the way, got soaked by a sprinkler! Abby thought it was hilarious to ride her bike through the water and I think Mckenzie thought the exact opposite! We came home and ate some dinner. I let the girls stay up a little later so I could get some cleaning done. They were playing together so nicely I thought I better take advantage and get the house cleaned while I could. I love how nice the house feels after I clean it, I just don't like having to do the work. The girls let me take some pics of them this morning. I thought they both looked adorable in there dresses. Apparently so did an old lady at Target. She and her husband were sitting by the entrance and when we came in I overheard her tell her husband the girls were so cute. The she started talking to us and wanted to hold Abby's hand. Poor Abby didn't know what to do, but she finally held out her hand and you could tell it made the lady's day by the big smile on her face.
She looks so serious, like the weight of the world is upon her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers