7.08.2010


I spent most of the night camped out on Mckenzie's floor, sleeping in my own bed maybe an hour. She was just restless last night and didn't want to sleep alone. I took the girls in for a haircut today. Mckenzie's first and Abby's second. They both did great. Mckenzie cried at first and I thought for sure she was going to cry the entire time, but after some fruit snacks and a patient hairstylist, she settled down. Abby got her hair cut by a different stylist at the same time and I think that also helped settle Mckenzie down. For the rest of the cut, she sat still and cooperated. She didn't even say owww when the stylist put in a cute little pony! Abby acted like she gets her hair cut all the time. She picked out her chair, hopped right in, and sat still the entire cut. I am so proud of both girls. They both surprised me at how well they handled the situation. We ran to Target afterwards to pick up a couple of things I forgot yesterday. I am pretty sure I could go everyday because I am always forgetting something. Then for a treat, I let the girls have Chick-fil-A since they both rocked getting their hair cut! After nap time, we hung out at home. We didn't go to the park because it looked like rain, although it never did rain, so we were stuck in the house. I let the girls drive the jeep around in the garage for awhile. They both had a blast doing that and it gave me a chance to clean the house. I was hoping Scott would get home early today since it is our 10 year anniversary, but he was very busy at work and got home kind of late. We ended up going out to eat anyway and the kids were good. It was not a romantic celebration by any means, but it was special because we were all together. I can't believe we have been married 10 years already. The time has flown by so quickly but I remember our wedding day like it just happened. I never thought I could love Scott more than the day we married, but everyday, that love grows little by little. I can't imagine what life would be like without him and I thank God for all the time and experiences that Scott and I have shared. We have been so blessed in our lives with the two most amazing little girls ever and our wonderful family and friends. I know there are things in life we want, like a newer car, bigger house..., but when I stop to think about it, we already have everything we need. Besides having someone to share your life with, wonderful children and family and friends, what else is there? So happy 10 year anniversary babe! I love you the mostest!


1 comment:

  1. Great picture of the two of you!!! Happy belated Anniversary!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers