7.26.2010

Scott was so nice and got up with Mckenzie again this morning. And when I thanked him for doing so, he said I didn't need to because I am the one usually doing it. He is so sweet! After Mckenzie had at least 3 breakfasts and everyone showered, we headed out to the mall. We only stopped in Sears to get some stuff for the lawn and then we had lunch. Scott and I had Chipotle which was tasty as always and the girls had rice and ice cream. Mckenzie made one heck of a mess with her ice cream, but she enjoyed every last drop (that didn't find its way to her chin or clothes)! We came home for nap time. Abby and I took Dakota to Petsmart to get a bath and then stopped at Lowes on the way home to get some wasp killer. I hope it works. Our backyard is so full of them! We had some tasty grilled chicken and corn on the cob for dinner. Both girls love corn on the cob. They just gobbled it up as fast as they could. Abby played a little Wii before bed time. She loves the new Super Mario Brothers game. She says it is hers. I'm not so sure about that. Scott and I played for quite awhile last night!

1 comment:

  1. This just reminded me! I made chicken sandwiches last night and had bought corn on the cobb as a side and totally forgot to make it! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers