7.22.2010

Had a little visitor again last night. I told Abby that she needs to sleep in her own bed tonight. I doubt that she was listening or if she was, that she really cares. We had a very lazy morning around here. No one got dressed until after 11 AM! We tried those uncrustables for lunch (they are frozen pb&j's for anyone who doesn't know). Abby scarfed hers down, jelly and all even though she never likes jelly on her sandwiches. Mckenzie is the one I thought that would really like them, but I was 0 for 2 in my predictions because she only picked out the jelly and gagged on the bread, leaving almost the entire thing. Mckenzie took a long nap today, almost three hours. I am not sure if she is feeling 100% because even after that long nap she was on the cranky side to say the least. Abby and I played with legos for her quiet time today. I built a house, a stable with a horse, a car, furniture for the house, and a person while Abby watched. She was way more interested in playing with the finished product than actually making anything. We headed to the park after nap. Mckenzie was still cranky so it didn't make for a fun trip. Abby wanted to try new things on the playground, but as soon as she got a little nervous about it, she starting whining like crazy. Mckenzie wanted to do all the big girl stuff and threw huge fits when I wouldn't let her. So, we didn't spend much over an hour there. I didn't have the patience anymore and I am sure the kids had lost theirs too. We got home and everyone settled down a little bit, but then Abby threw a fit over what I made for dinner. It was just one of those days. We did get to talk to Scott today and he was going to do a little sightseeing. I am glad that he gets that opportunity on this trip. I put the girls to bed a few minutes ago, but I still hear Abby's pitter patter in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers